480-994-4407 Ext. 10.
Free of Charge… Information & Referral Coordinator Andy Arnowitz enjoys helping people, like you, navigate through the often confusing world of the Arizona mental health system, getting his clients to the people and organizations best able to serve them.
*Information and resources are available for adults, children, family members, caregivers, friends or loved ones.
In addition, Andy refers people to our free Peer Support Groups (for adults 18+) around Maricopa County. Being a consumer with bipolar disorder, he has attended the peer support groups many times himself.
Information & Referral areas may include, but not limited to:
- Mental health support groups
- Depression, Bipolar Disorder (manic depression), Anxiety Disorder, Schizophrenia, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Eating Disorder & others
- Substance Abuse (mental illness & substance abuse, dual diagnosis or co-occurring)
- State assistance (AHCCCS, Medicaid)
- Seriously mentally ill (SMI) individuals
- Counseling (therapy, therapists, counselors, psychologists)
- Medication management, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners)
- Prescription Assistance
- Services on a sliding scale, reduced fee or free
- Behavioral health or psychiatric hospitals
- Psychiatric urgent care facilities
- Involuntary commitment to a psychiatric facility (petitioning)
- Mental Health Care Power of Attorney, Advance Directives, Health Care Directives
- Assisted living or supportive living
- Social Security Disability
- Teen suicide prevention
- Magellan and RHBAs (Regional Behavioral Health Authorities)
- And many other resources in Maricopa County and throughout Arizona.
**Call Andy at Visions of Hope Arizona
M-F 9am-4pm, 480-994-4407 Ext. 10.